We are an online aggregator for hair transplant service providers and through our website we offer comparison services in relation to a number of surgeons and service providers.
In these Terms and Conditions, “we”, “our” and “us” means Hairmio.co.uk and “you” and “your” means any person who uses our website.
If you are unsure about any aspect of these Terms & Conditions, or have any questions regarding our relationship with you, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. About our services
We provide an independent and online hair surgeon and treatment package comparison portal designed to save you time and money. Not only do we strive to find you the most competitive quotes for hair transplantation services, we also aim to provide you with the information you need to make an informed choice on which packages best suits your needs.
We work with a selection of hair transplant surgeon who meet our standards and have the necessary credentials to treat patient from all over the world. We compile an online package which gives you information about the surgeon, what is included in the package, itinerary, the hospital, accommodation options, price, transportation information and customer reviews.
You can submit your details through the request for information forms placed across the Hairmio.co.uk website. On submitting this information, you will be contacted by a member of the Hairmio team to discuss your needs after which your details will be passed on to the surgeon(s) of your choice.
Before any booking can be confirmed an assessment will be carried out by the surgical team to assess your suitability for treatment. Photos may be required to carry out the assessment. For mor information please see our photo guide and booking terms.
2. How are we paid?
You will not be charged for using our website. Instead, when you use our website to buy a product or service from a third party, that third party pays a commission to us.
Hairmio.co.uk is owned and operated by MhcDigital Limited is registered in England under registration number 10988692. Registered Office address: Enfield Business Centre, 201 Hertford Rd, Enfield EN3, United Kingdom.
Use of our website
1. Our website allows you to access our independent online service which compares a number of hair transplant packages, surgeons and service providers.
2. You are only permitted to use our website if you are using it for personal use. Commercial use of our website is strictly prohibited and we reserve the right to take steps – including legal action – against any person or company who uses our website or services for commercial use or in any other unauthorised manner. Unauthorised use includes (but is not limited to) breach of copyright, processing multiple quotes for other customers or companies, and other companies checking their prices against those presented on this website.
3. You are not permitted to do anything that may affect the security of our website or any information or material stored within it.
What are your responsibilities?
1. Hair transplantation obligations
We will provide you with quotations based on the information you have provided to us and the completed assessment carried out by the service providers. Where we ask questions to help source quotations, you are responsible for:
Answering all questions honestly, completely and to the best of your knowledge, and for ensuring that any assumptions made are correct.
Failure to do so may lead to the wrong conclusion when assessing your suitability for treatment or an increase in cost. You may also be liable for any third party costs in the event of an error.
1.1 In order to accept a quotation and complete your booking, you must confirm with us in writing and, if required by the service provider, pay a small deposit.
1.2 Before booking a treatment it is extremely important that all the information the service provider holds on you is accurate. You should therefore ensure that all information you provide to us is accurate. Neither we nor any service providers will check this information for you. Again, failure to do so may lead to the wrong conclusion when assessing your suitability for treatment or an increase in cost.
1.3 It is important that you read the service providers terms and conditions to check that you understand and agree with them. The service provider’s terms and conditions are not the same as ours and they will be the terms you agree to when you book a treatment.
1.4 It is important that you read the treatment plan document issued to you and ensure that you are aware of everything that is included in your treatment package. Failure to do so may result in unexpected costs or undesired results.
2. Other obligations
2.1 Where you provide information about any other individual (e.g. a name, email address, phone number) you are confirming to us that you have their authority to do so.
2.2 You must not misuse our website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our website, the server on which our website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to it.
What are our responsibilities?
We are responsible to you for:
1. Any losses you suffer to the extent that they have been caused by errors in our quotes and technology.
2. Any statements made by our employees to you which are not true statements of fact and which are made by that employee with fraudulent intent.
3. Any statements made by our employees to you which are misleading or untrue.
We are not responsible to you for:
1. Any reliance that you may place on any material or commentary posted on our website. Please note that nothing contained in our website or the material published on it is intended to amount to advice on which you should rely.
2. Any losses you suffer because the information you put into our website is inaccurate or incomplete.
3. Any losses you suffer if the information you put into our website is accurate but the service provider has not accurately reflected that information.
4. Any losses you suffer if you misrepresent any fact which may influence the service provider’s decision to offer treatment.
5. Any losses you suffer because you cannot use our website at any time.
6. Any losses you suffer through connecting to any linked third party websites or any statements, information, content, products or services that are published on, or may be accessible from, any linked third party website and we do not guarantee that they are free from viruses or anything else that could be infectious or destructive.
7. Any errors in or omissions from our website.
8. Any losses you may suffer by relying on any commentary, postings or reviews (of our services or that of our partners) on our website.
9. Any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
10. The privacy policies and practices of other linked third party websites, even if you access them using links from our website.
11. Any unauthorised access or loss of personal information that is beyond our control.
We set ourselves very high standards and do our utmost to maintain these high standards in everything we do. In rare situations where you may feel those standards have not been maintained we would like you to tell us as this is the only way we will be able to improve our service.
How do you do this?
Contact using the following details:
If your complaint relates to a service provider or treatment quote package, we will let you know that we have forwarded your complaint to the service provider and will supply you with their contact details. The service provider will then reply to your complaint directly.
1. We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our website and in the material published on it. This includes, but is not limited to, all trademarks, logos, business names, trading names, design rights, database rights, copyright and any other intellectual property rights.
2. You may print, download or store extracts from our website provided always that:
It is used solely for your personal, non-commercial use;
You will not copy, transmit or distribute them without our prior written approval;
All copies must retain any copyright or other intellectual property notices contained within the original material;
You acknowledge that all images displayed on our website are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without the prior written consent of their respective owner(s);
No logos, trade marks or service marks displayed on our website may be printed or downloaded, except as part of the text of which they form part;
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences, logos, designs or any graphics separately from any accompanying text; and
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our website must always be acknowledged.
1. These Terms and Conditions apply to your use of our website.
3. We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions from time to time and without notice. You should therefore check these Terms and Conditions each time you visit our website.
4. If any part of these Terms and Conditions is subsequently considered to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable then that provision should be treated as having been deleted without affecting the validity of the remaining terms.
6. These Terms and Conditions are subject to the laws of England and Wales and the exclusive jurisdiction of their Courts.
Related Hair Transplant Treatment Packages
Request Cost Estimates
We will contact clinics for you and they will send you cost estimates